ABOUT INSTITUTE FOR GENERATIVE LEADERSHIP
Sameer is the Founder of the Gift Your Organ Foundation, a Charitable Trust set up in February 2011, along with other founders and key members of the team. The founders jointly felt a civic responsibility to address the huge problem of organ donation in India, to educate the community, and to promote this life saving cause.
The Vision of the Gift Your Organ Foundation is that There will be no deaths in India due to shortage of organ donors.
“The Gift Your Organ Foundation pioneered the Green Heart Driver’s License in India and offered this in 2 states of India.”
Join the powerful movement of The 5AM Club!
Sameer’s wife walked out on him and took their daughter with her. The 5AM Club helped him ‘declare a breakdown’ and create a future of his choice. In 20 months not only did he win back his family but they have become parents of twins since. Everyone in The 5 AM Club created a future – a future of design.
- Founder, Institute for Generative Leadership, India
- Founder, Gift Your Organ Foundation
- Bestselling Author: Declaring Breakdowns-Powerfully creating a future that matters, through 6 simple steps
- Second book, published by Harper Collins Publishers, the number 1 publishing company in the world. The book is titled “Become-The 5 critical conversational practices that shift ‘who you be’ as a leader”
- TEDx Speaker
- Over 25 years of experience in the field of management and leadership education, and worked with program participants from 52 different countries
- Clients include organisations like Mercedes Benz, John Deere, Siemens, NetApp, T-Systems, BMC Software, Reliance Entertainment, Faurecia, amongst many other global and Indian organisations
- Leadership faculty member for the Naval Higher Command Course at the Naval War College, Goa
- Lead institutions in India and in the UK, and worked with top global universities from the US and the UK.