ABOUT INSTITUTE FOR GENERATIVE LEADERSHIP
Sameer is the Founder of the Institute for Generative Leadership, India. The Institute for Generative Leadership (IGL) enables leaders, managers, professionals, and coaches to take their leadership impact and the impact of their teams, organizations, and clients to the next level. Contrary to academic degree programs, the Institute focuses on developing embodied skills on the job through practices that enhance and complement the skills you already have, not just on understanding concepts.
The Vision of the Gift Your Organ Foundation is that There will be no deaths in India due to shortage of organ donors.
“The Gift Your Organ Foundation pioneered the Green Heart Driver’s License in India and offered this in 2 states of India.”
Sameer is the Director and Chief Curator of the India Business Literature Festival (IBLF). India Business Literature Fest is a confluence of like-minded people interested in literature that has or can have an impact on business theory and practice. IBLF brings to you highly useful sessions and debates on hot business and management topics.
Join the powerful movement of The 5AM Club!
Sameer’s wife walked out on him and took their daughter with her. The 5AM Club helped him ‘declare a breakdown’ and create a future of his choice. In 20 months not only did he win back his family but they have become parents of twins since. Everyone in The 5 AM Club created a future – a future of design.
- Listed by Thinkers50 (the world’s most reliable resource for identifying, ranking, and sharing leading management ideas) in the global list of 30 emerging thinkers to watch, and those who will shape the future of business. The Thinkers50 listing is considered to be “the Oscars of Management Thinking” by the Financial Times, UK.
- Founder, Institute for Generative Leadership, India. (generativeleadership.in)
- Founder and Chief Curator, India Business Literature Festival. (www.iblf.in)
- World’s leading authority on “Declaring Breakdowns”, a powerful leadership move, and his best selling book on this subject titled, “Declaring Breakdowns: Powerfully creating a future that matters in 6 simple steps” continues to be used as study material by several management and leadership institutes globally. This book went into its second print within the first week of its launch, and has been published in two more languages: Hindi and Marathi. (sameerdua.com/declaring-breakdowns/)
- Bestselling Author of “Become: The 5 Critical Conversational Practices that Shift ‘Who You Be’ as a Leader” published by Harper Business, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers. In the first 6 hours, “Become” became a bestseller in 5 different categories on Amazon. (www.sameerdua.com/become)
- Leadership faculty member, Naval Higher Command Course, a program for senior officers of the armed forces (Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force) at the Naval War College, Goa.
- 26 years of experience in the field of management and leadership education, and worked with program participants from 52 different countries.
- Set up and lead institutions in India and in the UK, and worked with top global universities from the US and the UK.
- Clients include top global and Indian organizations such as Mercedes Benz, John Deere, Siemens, NetApp, T-Systems, BMC Software, Jungheinrich, Elringklinger, Wipro, ResourcePro, Amdocs, Schaeffler, Faurecia, Volvo, Reliance, amongst many others.
- Received the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Business Tycoon Award 2017 by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Oldest, leading, largest and apex chamber of commerce and industry of India), Bangalore Chapter.
- Founder and Chief Catalyst, Gift Your Organ Foundation (GYO). Amongst many other successes in the last 8 years, GYO introduced the Green heart Drivers’ License project in the states of Karnataka and Maharashtra along with these respective state governments in India. In Karnataka, the number of pledges increased 7 fold in a matter of 7 months; and the number of organ transplantations has doubled, year on year. The federal government in India has adopted this project in March 2018 to be implemented across all states in India. (giftyourorgan.org)
- TEDx Speaker.